“The Bright Side of ADHD” [podcast episode #2]
Listen to “The Bright Side of ADHD” with Ned Hallowell, M.D.
Click here to get entry to the unique webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
ADHD can be a gift, as long as you in finding the right techniques to regulate it. ADD guru Dr. Ned Hallowell discusses techniques to stick organized, meet your objectives, and control comorbid prerequisites.
This episode covers:
- Discovering the sure sides of ADHD
- Dealing with a past due ADHD diagnosis
- Ways to stick focused and organized with ADHD
- Treating ADHD’s comorbid prerequisites
- How to broaden strategies to meet your targets
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on November 8, 2012.
Note on audio high quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar collection, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate within the are living webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/