“Help Your ADHD Child Excel in School” [podcast episode #4]
Listen to “Help Your ADHD Child Excel in School” with Susan Kruger, M.Ed.
*Slides no longer to be had for this episode
Susan Kruger, M.Ed, is a certified trainer and studying specialist. In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, be told tips for making improvements to running memory, strategies to get longer term initiatives achieved, techniques to stick organized in class and at home.
This episode covers:
- Tips for improving operating memory
- How to devise for long-term school assignments
- Strategies for purchasing your scholar motivated for sophistication and homework
- Ways to stay arranged at school and at home
- How to teach your ADHD child to forestall and listen in the school room
This ADHD Experts webinar used to be first broadcast live to tell the tale November 27, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, no longer recorded in a studio. Register to take part in the reside webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/