“How to Stay Calm When Your Child Acts Up” [podcast episode #6]
Listen to “How to Stay Calm When Your Child Acts Up” with Kirk Martin
*Slides not available for this episode
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, find out how to take a step again and keep an eye on your feelings, methods for offering regulations and structure to your child, growing movements as a substitute of phrases when your child misbehaves, the use of the facility of praise to enhance your child’s conduct, and more with Kirk Martin.
In this episode, learn:
- How oldsters can step back and keep an eye on their emotions ahead of addressing their kid’s habits
- Strategies for providing structure and rules when running with your child on his or her habits
- Developing movements as an alternative of words to lend a hand your child when s/he misbehaves
- Productive ways to fortify the morning regimen for younger and older children
- How to use reward to help toughen your child’s habits
This ADHD Experts webinar was once first broadcast survive February 12, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar collection, and the audio has been captured from phone conversations, now not recorded in a studio. Register to take part within the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/