“How ADHD Shapes Your Perceptions, Emotions & Motivation” [podcast episode #204]
Listen to “How ADHD Shapes Your Perceptions, Emotions & Motivation” with William Dodson, M.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Patients and clinicians who rely on the DSM-V on my own generally tend to put out of your mind these defining features of ADHD:
- an interest-based worried machine
- rejection sensitive dysphoria
- intense emotional responsiveness
Here, main ADHD expert William Dodson, M.D., explains how these core options impact the daily life of people with ADHD, and the way they frequently complicate diagnoses and treatment plans.
- “This used to be great. I live thru what used to be being mentioned. Thank you for sharing.”
- “Dr Dodson is so fluid along with his wisdom, clearly one of the one’s who get it. I understand as I listen that my wife reports the rejection side. Very concept provoking.”
- “Some excellent data from a very an expert skilled.”
Related advisable resources:
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast survive December 19, 2017.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar sequence, and the audio has been captured from phone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to take part within the reside webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
The sponsor of this week’s ADDitude webinar is….
Play Attention: Use your display time correctly. Play a game that can HELP a person with ADHD enhance organization and time management talents. Play Attention is the one mind training machine that mixes both complex neurofeedback and cognitive training to successfully enhance consideration, behavior, and studying abilities in children and adults with ADHD. Available for house and professional use. http://www.playattention.com.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content material.