Parenting Strategies for Dads with ADHD
INSTANT ACCESS! In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “5 Ways to Be a Better Dad: Parenting Strategies for Men with ADHD,” Terry M. Dickson, M.D., ACG, CPCC, discusses:
1. Why men with ADHD are liable to offended outbursts, and how they can stay from unleashing that rage on family members
2. How emotions of guilt, shame, and worthlessness build up beneath the skin, and how to support deficient vanity earlier than it harms your family life
3. Strategies for accepting the characteristics, gifts, and idiosyncrasies that make your kids distinctive and provides them unconditional love
4. How to prevent, glance, and actively concentrate when you find yourself spending time with your kid
5. How assume earlier than you promise, and practice thru on commitments in your child
Meet the expert: Terry M. Dickson, M.D., ACG, CPCC, is the founder and director of The Behavioral Medicine Clinic of NW Michigan that has served and supported youngsters, youth and adults with ADHD for the past fifteen years.
Dr. Dickson has been a principal study investigator for several clinical ADHD medicine trials and has published many articles on ADHD and comparable subjects. His heartfelt hobby for other folks with ADHD led him to coaching, as he feels it fills a need that medicine can’t fill. Dr. Dickson speaks frequently on ADHD and has been interviewed in the neighborhood and nationally on the net (ADDA Webinars), radio, and TV (CNN News), Attention Talk Radio, as well as CHADD’s Ask an Expert on-line. He most just lately seemed on an NBC Nightly News Special on Adult ADHD.