“Relationships and ADHD” [podcast episode #24]
Listen to “Relationships and ADHD” with Melissa Orlov
*Slides aren't available for this episode
In this hour-long webinar-on-demand, learn the way ADHD affects relationships both from the viewpoint of any person with ADHD and any person in a courting with an ADHDer, tricks to be in contact along with your ADHD spouse, understanding when it’s time to hunt skilled lend a hand, and more with Melissa Orlov.
This episode covers:
- Understanding your partner’s ADHD and how it impacts his/her motivation
- How to keep in touch and fight along with your ADHD spouse
- Tips on helping your partner when s/he denies ADHD
- Knowing when it’s time to hunt professional help
- Strategies to allocate chores in line with strengths and weaknesses
This ADHD Experts webinar used to be first broadcast live to tell the tale November 15, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar sequence, and the audio has been captured from phone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the reside webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/