“Remember More, Forget Less” [podcast episode #31]
Listen to “Remember More, Forget Less” with Dr. Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA
*Slides not available for this episode
Weak working memory is what reasons adults with ADHD to forget the place we parked the auto or the item we just ran to the store to shop for. Dr. Ari Tuckman presents exercises and tricks you can use to increase your working reminiscence.
This episode covers:
- The definition of working memory and the way it’s related to ADHD
- Strategies to give a boost to and profit from your working memory
- How to address finding out issues related to reminiscence
- Ways to reduce distractions in an effort to enhance your operating reminiscence
- Exercises and tricks that can help enhance your operating memory
- Plus, receive get entry to to the slides accompanying Dr. Ari Tuckman’s Webinar and links to his most sensible articles
This ADHD Experts webinar was once broadcast live to tell the tale January 15, 2013.
Note on audio high quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from phone conversations, now not recorded in a studio. Register to take part within the reside webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/