[Self-Test] Autism Spectrum Disorder in Adults
Do I Have Autism? A Test for Adults
Awareness of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has grown dramatically in fresh years, which reflects an building up in autism assessments and diagnoses — and in the general public’s understanding that, even past due in existence, an autism prognosis can offer main advantages and reduction. Still, symptoms of autism — in particular those up to now associated with Aspergers — are nonetheless frequently misdiagnosed as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), temper problems, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and other related stipulations — leading to deficient remedy and lifetime challenges. If you realize yourself or a loved one in the following descriptions of autism spectrum disorder, make an appointment with a health care skilled to talk about an evaluation test for autism.
This free autism verify was once tailored from the Autism Spectrum Screening Questionnaire (ASSQ) designed to display screen the potential of ASD, and is for personal use only. This isn't a diagnostic tool. An accurate prognosis can simplest be made via scientific evaluation. This autism check is for private use only.
Can’t see the autism self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Autism Test Next Steps: Autism Spectrum Disorder In Adults
1. Take the ADHD Test for Adults
2. Read What Does Autism Look Like in Adults?
3. Read: ADHD and Adult Autism: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Interventions for Both
4. Read: How to Get Evaluated for Autism as an Adult
5. Take This Test: OCD in Adults
6. Get the eBook “The Truth About Autism in Adults”
7. Listen to the Webinar: “Could I Be on the Autism Spectrum?”
8. Take This Test The Autism Test from WebMD
9. Read: Say Goodbye to Aspergers Syndrome