Free Webinar Replay: How to Transform Your ADHD Into a Strategic Advantage at Work
Play this free webinar and obtain the slide presentation of "How to Transform Your ADHD Into a Strategic Advantage at Work" plus get extra methods from ADDitude by the use of e mail.
The ADHD brain is well and steadily sidelined via workplace obligations, project main points, points in time, activity calls for, office politics, and hard bosses. Even marketers and freelancers with ADHD now and again describe the place of work as a minefield, ready to blow up at their toes with the slightest step. Thankfully, there are tactics and ways you'll use to tap into your ADHD strengths and excel at the activity.
In this webinar, you will learn career-changing guidelines designed to transform you into a workplace warrior. Takeaways include:
- The maximum vital office lodging
- How to decide whether you're in the fallacious activity, or only one adjustment away from happiness
- How to work with a boss or coworker you dislike however can not keep away from
- How to deal with being past due for work all the time
- How to care for procrastination you probably have points in time
- How to to find a middle ground while you’d somewhat stick a pencil in your eye than practice orders
- How to communicate a higher means of doing one thing without appearing up your boss or coworkers
- How to navigate place of business politics, even if you hate doing it
- How to put your splendid foot forward when you don’t believe you have got a preferrred foot
Webinar replays come with:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related sources from ADDitude
- Free e-newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was once first broadcast continue to exist January 11, 2018. ADDitude thank you our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no affect on speaker variety or webinar content material.
Meet the Expert Speakers:
Edward (Ned) Hallowell, M.D., is a child and adult psychiatrist, main authority within the field of ADHD, the host of “Dr. Hallowell’s Wonderful World of Different” – a weekly podcast for thriving in this CrazyBusy international, NY Times best-selling writer, world-renowned speaker and the founding father of The Hallowell Centers in Boston MetroWest, NYC, San Francisco and Seattle. Learn more at www.drhallowell.com.
Peter Shankman, is a impressive example of what occurs while you to find the best traits of ADHD and work hard to lead them to get advantages you. Diagnosed at seven years old with “sit down down, you’re disrupting the category” disease, Peter wasn’t formally diagnosed with ADHD until his mid-30s. By that point, he’d started and offered two firms, and learned that all the variations that formerly categorised him as a troublemaker were his biggest property. After Peter bought his 3rd company, (Help a Reporter Out,) he made up our minds to focal point on understanding his “sooner brain,” and finding out exactly what it would do. Out of that, his Faster Than Normal podcast and best-selling e-book had been born. Peter may also be found at @petershankman on all of the socials, and at www.shankman.com, as smartly.
Play this free webinar and download the slide presentation of "How to Transform Your ADHD Into a Strategic Advantage at Work" plus get more strategies from ADDitude by way of email.