Free Webinar Replay: Beyond Genes: How Sleep, Diet & Exercise Impact a Child’s ADHD
Play this free webinar and obtain the slide presentation of "Tech Tools for a Better School Year," plus get extra strategies from ADDitude by means of e-mail.
Each 12 months, new proof displays the position that lifestyle components play in the expression of ADHD signs — not to point out the advance of mind circuits that beef up attention, government functioning, studying, and self-regulation. Among probably the most robust knowledge is evidence converting the way in which we think about the role of sleep, exercise, and diet on a child’s development. In this webinar, we can briefly assessment the medical research demonstrating how sleep, exercise, and diet beef up mind enlargement and help stability out the ADHD signs related difficulties like emotional reactivity. We will center of attention on the best concepts emerging from this analysis, together with ones you'll be able to put into effect to your lifestyles.
In this webinar, you'll be told:
- The latest findings on exercise and the advance of government functioning
- The newest findings on sleep, studying, and a spotlight
- The latest findings and new conclusions on diet and supplementation
- The maximum vital nutritional concerns for ADHD and when to make sure to have a skilled discuss with you on diet
- Guidelines and ideas for exercise and ADHD
- Resources if your child has sleep-related habits problems and when to seek analysis for a conceivable sleep disorder
- How to create a plan that fits your circle of relatives and your scenario
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Joel Nigg, Ph.D., is a medical psychologist, scientist, and a professor in the departments of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience at Oregon Health & Science University. He directs the OHSU ADHD Research program and may be director of the division of psychology. He is the author of a new ebook for parents on ADHD, atmosphere, and way of life entitled, Getting Ahead of ADHD: What Next-Generation Science Says About Treatments That Work — and How You Can Make Them Work for Your Child. Dr. Nigg has revealed some 2 hundred scientific papers related to the neuropsychological , cognitive, and temperamental correlates of child ADHD, to ADHD genetics, and specifically for this communicate, to gene and environmental effects in ADHD. You can learn more and practice him at http://joelniggphd.com/
Webinar replays come with:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related sources from ADDitude
- Free e-newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was once first broadcast continue to exist September 20, 2017.
Play this free webinar and download the slide presentation of "Tech Tools for a Better School Year," plus get extra methods from ADDitude by means of email.