Free Webinar Replay: How to Unleash Your Teen’s Superpowers
Play this free webinar and download the slide presentation of "How to Unleash Your Teen’s Superpowers" plus get more methods from ADDitude by the use of electronic mail.
Tweens and youths with ADHD nowadays are pioneers, maneuvering during the unexplored terrain and challenges of the digital age. It’s easy to see why our children begin to believe their self esteem is measured in “Likes,” fairly than a strong sense of internal self. And in particular heartbreaking to watch their vainness plummet on the identical time that ADHD-exacerbated mood problems, anxiety, and personal expectations spike to dangerous ranges.
The truth is, these superb young adults need new tools to no longer handiest be successful on their thrilling journey, while nonetheless maintaining an authentic sense of self. When non-public enlargement calls for the discomfort and problem of going through unknowns, we can give the future generation the building blocks and self belief important to flip their superhero capes and bounce.
In this webinar, you'll know about:
- ADHD superpowers and kryptonite — the place tweens and youths with ADHD shine and struggle
- Why neurodiversity is a superb thing
- How to encourage self-discovery, and assist your youngster really feel at ease about his or her ADHD traits
- How to help your teenager create a wholesome inner discussion that promotes self-awareness, steadiness, self-correction and advocacy
- How to make healthy lifestyle tweaks, and discover simple tactics to create excellent conduct for a mentally/bodily robust brain and frame
- Brain-boosting foods, calming tactics, stretching/breathing exercises, and brain organization strategies to help your youngster unleash his or her superpowers
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Stacey Turis is the creator of the best-selling memoir, Here’s to Not Catching Our Hair on Fire: an Absent-Minded Tale of Life with Giftedness and Attention Deficit —Oh Look! A Chicken!, and co-host and producer of Brain Gangster Live and Brain Gangster TV—web-based TV shows on BrainGangster.com, with leisure and self-help content material concerned about MINDful Lifestyle Techniques to spice up brain health. Stacey is an grownup dwelling with ADHD and giftedness who earned her level in broadcast journalism from Wichita State University. She started a Facebook page known as ADHD—Tales of an Absent-Minded Superhero, for wacky other people like herself, which has exploded and led to a quarter of 1,000,000 superheroes in a single spot, all of whom are still thrilling sufficient to stay her on her ft. Stacey lives in California along with her husband, two children, a dog, 3 cats, and a guinea pig, the place she spends her time giving workshops and speaking to those same sorts of wacky other folks, where she’s not afraid to forestall in the middle of a speech and ask “What was I just speaking about?”
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related sources from ADDitude
- Free e-newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was once first broadcast live on October 5, 2017.
Play this free webinar and download the slide presentation of "How to Unleash Your Teen’s Superpowers" plus get more methods from ADDitude by means of email.