Free Webinar Replay: ADD-Friendly Productivity Strategies for Adults with ADHD
Play this free webinar and obtain the slide presentation of "Get Things Done: ADD-Friendly Productivity Strategies for Adults with ADHD," plus get more strategies from ADDitude via e-mail.
Adults with ADHD are all the time taking a look for new ways to be simpler and productive of their lives. But listening to productivity strategies from most sensible gurus will get you nowhere. Experts don’t factor in the way in which the unique wiring of the ADHD brain. Those with ADHD want ADD-friendly approaches to be their most efficient.
People with ADHD have to suppose out of the neurotypical field to spice up their productivity in on a regular basis life. They to be engaged and in the job they’re running on and use tools which might be in sync with their in a different way stressed out brain. The excellent information is that the majority adults with ADHD can assemble a productivity toolbox that works for them. It’s time to embody and use ADHD-specific approaches to lend a hand them get things done.
In this session, you’ll:
- Identify guru-touted productivity strategies that don’t paintings for adults with ADHD
- Determine why the ADHD mind has different productivity wishes than the neurotypical brain
- Learn about alternative strategies to the dreaded to-do list that works for the ADHD mind
- Apply a “mind momentum” strategy to give a boost to productivity, triumph over procrastination, and keep away from feeling crushed and paralyzed by means of vital duties
- Implement practical approaches that lend a hand adults with ADHD get things long gone more efficiently and with less pressure
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Linda Walker, PCC, is a trainer and trainer for marketers, adults with ADHD and different Creative Geniuses. Linda has helped adults with ADHD move from chaos and weigh down to productivity and feeling in keep an eye on. Her special approach has helped masses of entrepreneurs, execs and other Creative Geniuses. Traditional approaches to focal point, productivity and organization fall short for adults with ADHD. Linda discovered marketers and execs meet common roadblocks. These stumbling blocks depart them suffering and burnt out.
Since 2005, Linda has created systems for Creative Geniuses on the adventure towards productivity that mix workforce training, online coaching and neighborhood. She’s the author of With Time to Spare: The Ultimate Guide to Peak Performance for Entrepreneurs, Adults with ADHD, and Other Creative Geniuses. Get your replica of the Top 3 Creative Genius Productivity Hacks and be informed about her next free on-line workshop at www.CreativeGeniusReport.com.
Webinar replays come with:
- Slides accompanying the webinar
- Related assets from ADDitude
- Free e-newsletter updates about ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was once first broadcast survive April 25, 2019.
Play this free webinar and obtain the slide presentation of "Get Things Done: ADD-Friendly Productivity Strategies for Adults with ADHD," plus get extra strategies from ADDitude via e mail.