“Healthy Habits for ADHD Brains: Everyday Activities That Unlock a Longer, Healthier Life” [Video Replay & Podcast #297]
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e-mail cope with under to observe the video replay and download the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude by the use of email.
NOTE: This webinar was once originally scheduled for May 5, 2020 but was once held previous, on April 9, 2020.
ADHD impacts the fundamentals of a healthy way of life: getting enough sleep, consuming healthily, keeping up an workout routine, managing rigidity, and following through with treatment for other clinical prerequisites. In the quick time period, sub-optimal lifestyle habits may reason people with poorly managed ADHD to fight much more with everyday demands. New analysis also suggests that, within the long-term, poorly managed ADHD decreases existence expectancy.
In this webinar, we will be able to discuss find out how to create a healthier way of life that will receive advantages you today and as you age. Treating your ADHD makes it easier to reside a healthier way of life, and living a healthier way of life makes it more uncomplicated to control your ADHD. The trick is getting started.
Listen and be told from Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., about:
- How ADHD affects health-promoting habits
- How the ones habits have an effect on existence expectancy
- The the explanation why ADHD makes it tougher to diligently practice excellent habits
- How to create better habits for a healthy lifestyle
- Everyday strategies that will will let you stick with health-promoting habits
- How to set reasonable expectations that will stay you motivated
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your electronic mail address in the field above categorized “Video Replay + Slide Access” to watch the video replay (closed captions available) and download the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button under to hear this episode directly in your browser, click the image to download to listen later, or open for your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the live webinar on April 09, 2020, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you may download a certificates of attendance option. Note: ADDitude does no longer be offering CEU credits. Click here to get the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., has given greater than 350 presentations and robotically earns superb critiques for his talent to make sophisticated knowledge understandable and helpful. He is the author of four books: the soon-to-be-published ADHD After Dark: Better Sex Life, Better Relationship; Understand Your Brain, Get More Done; More Attention, Less Deficit; and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD. His More Attention, Less Deficit podcast has greater than 100 episodes and more than 2 million downloads. He is a psychologist in non-public follow in West Chester, Pennsylvania, a former board member of CHADD National, and co-chair of the CHADD convention committee. He is a member of the ADDitude ADHD Medical Review Panel. | See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by means of ADDitude readers at the affiliate links we proportion.
- “There used to be a lot of wonderful knowledge shared as of late, ones that will also be carried out easily all over this time.”
- “Wonderful speaker! I am hoping we can have him back once more soon!”
- “Very useful! I really like the talk about healthy drowsing habits.”
- “Dr Tuckman’s explanations of complicated concepts are at all times on level! Very eloquent, non-judgmental, all the time ready to answer questions of any level of difficulty!”
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your email cope with below to look at the video replay and download the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude by the use of email.