“ADHD Life: Reassessing Goals and Priorities After a Pandemic” [Video Replay & Podcast #303]
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e-mail deal with beneath to watch the video replay and download the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude via e-mail.
Wasn’t life challenging sufficient already? Didn’t people battle inordinately to get things completed, arrive on time, and organize our lives? Didn’t ADHD all on its own make people greater than enough anxious or depressed — not understanding in case you deliberate well enough, were given all of the details, or had been going so to finish a activity on time? Now with a global pandemic and quarantine added to the mix, ‘customary’ can at times seem like simply a figment of our imaginations.
Could or not it's that this ‘Global Pause’ if truth be told presents all folks the uncommon alternative to redefine what we would really like our new “normal” to look like? To evaluation what’s really vital in life? To be told new strategies to guide us towards happiness after the pandemic?
Listen and be told from Michele Novotni, Ph.D., about:
- Take Aways. Lessons learned from this “clearing the deck” exercise. As the entire industry of our lives has grinded to a halt, it’s a great time to guage what you if truth be told want to put again into your life as things get started back. What in truth brings you and your circle of relatives joy? What is if truth be told beneficial for you? What might you currently want to let go of?
- Learn the cognitive behavioral technique that will help you develop a wholesome way of thinking for managing stress and becoming a success in this new setting.
- Resetting to this new standard. Learn the right way to take stock by means of assessing your present baseline — successes and areas wherein you need growth. Checklists and graphs that may help.
- Developing a resilience mindset. Learn the right way to make specific behavioral changes that let you better weather this situation, in addition to others someday. Learn the significance of being kinder and gentler to both your self and others. Humor and connection might help.
- Strategies, structures and supports. Learn tactics to set up new processes to deal your ever changing global. Developing structure in your day, shopping, communicating, taking part in, being productive and conserving you and your family protected.
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your email cope with in the box above classified “Video Replay + Slide Access” to watch the video replay (closed captions available) and download the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button below to hear this episode at once in your browser, click the image to download to concentrate later, or open for your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on Adult ADHD after Quarantine from Dr. Novotni
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the live webinar on April 30, 2020, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you will get a certificates of attendance possibility. Note: ADDitude does no longer be offering CEU credits. Click here to get the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Michele Novotni, Ph.D., is an across the world recognized skilled in the field of ADHD. She is the previous president and CEO of the nationwide Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), an inspiring speaker, very best selling writer, psychologist, trainer and father or mother of a young grownup with AD/HD. She is the author of Adult AD/HD and What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don’t?. | See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a fee from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the affiliate hyperlinks we percentage.
- “I appreciate Dr. Novotni’s expertise and calm approach.”
- “Excellent speaker…very personable, an expert, funny and down-to-earth. I really like her taste and would like her to do extra webinars!”
- “Dr. Novotni was so personable. All her feedback was practical and useful.”
- “Thank you! There was once such a lot on right here that I needed to hear presently!”
- “This speaker used to be extremely ready and had great actual life examples and generously shared her personal strategies. Impressive and many due to her.”
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your email address beneath to observe the video replay and download the slide presentation, plus get strategies from ADDitude by the use of e-mail.