“Relationship Rehab for ADHD Couples Challenged by the Pandemic” [Video Replay & Podcast #310]
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your email cope with underneath to observe the video replay and obtain the slide presentation, plus get strategies from ADDitude by means of e-mail.
COVID-related tension and regimen disruptions have brought about many adults to really feel exhausted and hopeless of their ADHD-impacted relationships. Tried-and-true coping methods for both companions now appear insufficient. Higher stress ends up in more critical ADHD signs, and routines that used to offer structure had been solid aside. Right now, you'll be asking, “Is this individual for me?”
Spending so much time together during the pandemic has led to relationship breakdowns: Many spouses feel dissatisfied that their partner used to be not there for them in the means that they had hoped. So how do you answer those questions as you slowly transfer away from the stay-at-home to out-and-about? How do you heal your courting as you transfer into the subsequent section of your lives together?
Listen and be informed from Melissa Orlov about:
- How to spot and codify the pressure you feel
- Ways to create emotional space to re-energize
- How to balance staying secure and supporting the want many feel to explore and be out in the global
- Strategies for managing hopelessness and depression
- How to discuss the subsequent stage of your relationship
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your electronic mail address in the box above labeled “Video Replay + Slide Access” to look at the video replay (closed captions to be had) and download the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button beneath to hear this episode at once in your browser, click on the symbol to obtain to concentrate later, or open to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on ADHD and Marriage from Melisssa Orlov
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the reside webinar on June 16, 2020, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you may purchase a certificates of attendance choice (price: $10). Note: ADDitude does not offer CEU credits. Click here to purchase the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speakers:
Melissa Orlov is a marriage marketing consultant, that specialize in helping ADHD-affected couples rebalance their relationships. She is a cum laude graduate of Harvard College and the writer of the award-winning books: The ADHD Effect on Marriage and The Couple’s Guide to Thriving with ADHD. She blogs for adhdmarriage.com and Psychology Today and has been interviewed by The New York Times, CNN, Today, US News and World Report, and CBS, among many others. | See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by ADDitude readers on the associate hyperlinks we proportion.
- “This was once so helpful and informative. I’d like to see some other webinar that expands in this.”
- “Melissa is just good. I will listen to her every likelihood I get and want she was once my couples therapist.”
- “This speaker was superb: very knowledgeable with very helpful sensible knowledge! Thank you!”
- ” This was a really interesting communicate, and the presenter had some glorious methods to help each the ADHDer and non-ADHDer in relationships. Awesome webinar!”
- “Excellent subject, skillfully delivered. Please have more from this presenter!”
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your electronic mail address under to watch the video replay and obtain the slide presentation, plus get strategies from ADDitude by the use of e-mail.