“How Music Sparks, Soothes, and Optimizes the ADHD Brain in Children” [Video Replay & Podcast #335]
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your email address underneath to watch the video replay and download the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude by means of e-mail.
Music lights up the ADHD brain. Research displays that rhythm, melody, and tempo activate consideration and focus. Moving to music helps organize the brain. Playing music can enhance sustained attention, impulse keep an eye on, decision-making and planning, to not point out boosting vainness. Active music making engages the whole brain.
Here, be informed the most efficient ways parents can use music to lend a hand their child be informed more in school, enhance self-confidence, and achieve lifestyles goals. Listen and be told from Patti Catalano, MM, MT-BC, about:
- The newest analysis on how music benefits the ADHD brain
- How music can help your kid triumph over ADHD-related demanding situations
- How to create a music library that sparks and/or soothes your child’s brain
- Resources for locating music therapists who will paintings together with your kid’s studying style
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your email deal with in the field above classified “Video Replay + Slide Access” to observe the video replay (closed captions to be had) and obtain the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button beneath to hear this episode directly in your browser, click the symbol to obtain to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on Music for Focus
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the are living webinar on December 2, 2020, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you might acquire a certificates of attendance possibility (cost: $10). Note: ADDitude does no longer be offering CEU credit. Click here to purchase the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker
Patti Catalano, MM, MT-BC, is a board–qualified music therapist. Her enjoy contains music remedy with kids and adults with physical and developmental disabilities, children with autism, early intervention, older adults and geriatrics, adults with Alzheimer’s and dementia, ache control and oncology, and people with various studying types. | See expert’s full bio »
- “As a mother, musician, licensed educator, BCBA, LABA and total lover of music, this was once one of the maximum appropriate webinars for other folks with ADD/ADHD (and all other people!)”
- “This was once an excellent advent to the worth of music for all newcomers, all folks, all ages, of music as an “organizing” drive.”
- “Great webinar! Both of my children (now 12 & 16) live examples of the advantages of music, especially in busy kids.”
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your email cope with underneath to observe the video replay and download the slide presentation, plus get strategies from ADDitude by the use of e mail.