“Moms with ADHD, Unite! How to Shape a Peaceful, Organized Life for You and Your Kids” [Video Replay & Podcast #285]
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e mail deal with below to watch the video replay and obtain the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude by means of electronic mail.
> How do I assist my children stay organized after I’m all the time losing things myself?
> How do I get them to bed once I haven't any set routines?
> How do I assist them with homework when neither one in all us can take a seat nonetheless and center of attention?
> How do I deal with the commotion of parenting when I’m so delicate to noise and disruption?
> Why do I feel so responsible at all times?
> How can I connect with my kid when all I need to do is administered away?
Here, ADHD skilled Terry Matlen, LMSW, ACSW, will proportion:
- How to work round your own inattention, impatience, and other ADD symptoms to elevate a glad child with ADHD
- How to meet the private, social, and instructional wishes of your child with ADHD
- Specific tips about managing litter, dealing with tantrums, putting in place routines for getting to school on time, and extra
- How to care for your own bodily and spiritual needs
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your electronic mail deal with in the box above categorised “Video Replay + Slide Access” to watch the video replay (closed captions available) and download the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button underneath to listen to this episode at once in your browser, click on the symbol to obtain to pay attention later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
More on Moms with ADHD:
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
Click here to watch the webinar through to the end, and then entire a brief quiz. You will then obtain the certificates by way of e mail. NOTE: You should watch this version of the webinar (no longer the only on YouTube or the podcast participant above) if you want a certificates of attendance.
Meet the Expert Speaker:
Terry Matlen, LMSW, ACSW, is a psychotherapist, writer, advisor, coach. She is a leading skilled on ADHD, specializing in women with ADHD. Terry is the author of the award-winning books The Queen of Distraction and Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD. She runs www.ADDconsults.com, a world online useful resource serving girls with ADHD, and www.queensofdistraction.com, a web-based coaching program for girls with ADHD. Terry has been interviewed through NPR, The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, and extra. She can be reached at [email protected]| See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a commission from qualifying purchases made by way of ADDitude readers at the associate links we proportion.
- “This is a tremendous useful resource!! Thank you.”
- “I actually love that I will be able to relate to the whole thing she went over. It made me really feel so much higher about myself.”
- “Thank you for your transparency and great concepts!”
- “This was so useful and loaded with data and methods. Thank you so much for offering, please do extra like this.”
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e mail address below to watch the video replay and download the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude via electronic mail.