“Mid-Year Motivation Guide: Help Your Child Persist with Hybrid or Online Learning” [Video Replay & Podcast #336]
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e mail cope with beneath to observe the video replay and obtain the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude via e-mail.
At this level in the college yr, many oldsters and educators are feeling annoyed and thwarted of their efforts to show accountability, motivation, and patience to children with ADHD, studying variations, and temper instability. Hybrid and online finding out have challenged how kids attend college, method finding out, and really feel about themselves. Disruptions in emotional law and social relationships have sophisticated issues further. Children wish to do neatly, however often lack the sources and self belief to do so.
Building upon a strength-based, collaborative manner, veteran psychologist and writer Sharon Saline will give an explanation for recalibrate and use strategies that help students adapt to online education, socially distanced peer relationships, and higher circle of relatives time. By working together to support govt functioning talents related to motivation, patience, process final touch, and emotional keep an eye on, households can create answers to daily challenges with more cooperation and less conflict. Listen and learn from Dr. Sharon Saline, Psy.D., about:
- Improve interventions to promote educational luck in remote, in-person, and hybrid finding out environments
- Increase motivation, goal-directed persistence, time management, and organizational skills
- Identify doable psychological well being problems associated with the altered social and academic landscapes
- Create more practical day-to-day routines to reduce pressure and manage family chores
- Foster parent-child connections with effective communique and compassionate connection
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your electronic mail cope with in the box above labeled “Video Replay + Slide Access” to look at the video replay (closed captions to be had) and download the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button beneath to listen to this episode at once in your browser, click the symbol to obtain to concentrate later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on School Motivation from Dr. Saline
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the are living webinar on December 9, 2020, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, you might acquire a certificate of attendance choice (price: $10). Note: ADDitude does now not offer CEU credits. Click here to purchase the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker
Sharon Saline, Psy.D., is an authorized scientific psychologist in private practice running basically with youngsters, youngsters and families for the diagnosis, treatment, and intervention of ADHD, studying disabilities, and psychological health issues. She is the creator of What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew: Working Together to Empower Kids for Success in School and Life. Dr. Saline has in depth enjoy consulting with colleges all through Western Massachusetts on psychological well being problems in the classroom, interpreting mental evaluations and making improvements to instructor/dad or mum conversation. | See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a fee from qualifying purchases made through ADDitude readers on the affiliate links we proportion.
- “She was once a terrific speaker who seems to understand the struggles we are facing as folks.”
- “I want to make this webinar available to all folks at my college. This used to be very useful for both neurodiverse beginners and neurotypical learners in faraway learning. Thank you.”
- “This was once so wonderful and can help me to arrange my thoughts when conversing with educators.”
- “Love Sharon Saline – more from her, please! Her info is all the time valuable, concise and full of intensity!”
- “This used to be through far, one of the most best possible I’ve watched all yr! Great insight. I’m familiar with Executive Functioning issues and methods but this gave me new perception and information.”
Play Attention: Enhance brain well being and function. For over 25 years PLAY ATTENTION has been serving to kids and adults thrive and succeed. Our NASA impressed generation and cognitive workouts enhance government serve as. Your program includes a Lifetime Membership and a Personal Executive Function Coach to customize your plan alongside the way in which. Tell us the spaces you wish to have to strengthen, and we can create a customized neurocognitive training plan to help you succeed in those targets. Click Here to Schedule Your FREE Consultation or name 800-788-6786| www.playattention.com
Use Coupon Code ADDMag1220 to receive $2 hundred off your Play Attention program.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no affect on speaker variety or webinar content.
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e mail address below to watch the video replay and obtain the slide presentation, plus get strategies from ADDitude by way of e-mail.