“Social Emotional Learning for Children with ADHD in Quarantine” [Video Replay & Podcast #324]
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e-mail cope with beneath to observe the video replay and obtain the slide presentation, plus get methods from ADDitude by way of e-mail.
Social distancing has remoted and stressed out all of us, however it has brought about children with ADHD to lose precious alternatives to follow their social talents, and make and keep buddies. Many school administrators and academics are hard at work enforcing methods to handle Social Emotional Learning (SEL) right through distance learning, but folks too can do many things at house to reinforce their kids’ social skills, which ends up in not handiest emotional well-being but also higher educational performance.
Listen and learn from Caroline Maguire, M.Ed., ACCG, PCC, about:
- How to toughen a kid who doesn’t do well making or keeping pals, or who has prime social anxiety
- How to develop social, emotion, behavioral abilities for a more healthy, happier social life
- Strategies to lend a hand children feel and display empathy and establish and deal with certain relationships
- Caregiver strategies to assist children be socially and emotionally competent
Watch the Video Replay
Enter your e-mail deal with in the box above classified “Video Replay + Slide Access” to observe the video replay (closed captions available) and obtain the slide presentation.
Download or Stream the Podcast Audio
Click the play button under to listen to this episode directly in your browser, click on the symbol to download to listen later, or open in your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Read More on Social Emotional Learning for Children from Caroline Maguire
Obtain a Certificate of Attendance
If you attended the reside webinar on September 16, 2020, watched the video replay, or listened to the podcast, it's possible you'll purchase a certificate of attendance option (price: $10). Note: ADDitude does no longer be offering CEU credit. Click here to purchase the certificate of attendance option »
Meet the Expert Speaker
Caroline Maguire, M.Ed., ACCG, PCC based and facilitates a complete SEL coaching technique (#ConnectionMatters) for adults, oldsters, clinicians and educational professionals on develop essential social, emotional and behavioral abilities, in themselves and in others. Caroline’s guide Why Will No One Play With Me? is a playbook that includes foolproof scripts on how one can communicate – with any individual, in any state of affairs – and how to verify the message registers with the recipient – no small task! Through her private practice, publications, lectures and workshops, her project is to vanquish the devastating results of feeling different and misunderstood. Please sign up for her on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium, Pinterest and obtain her free video How to Tell a Tighter Story| See expert’s full bio »
As an Amazon Associate, ADDitude earns a fee from qualifying purchases made by means of ADDitude readers on the associate hyperlinks we share.
- “Excellent activity via the speaker, very hands-on methods.”
- “Caroline’s upbeat and realistic manner is much appreciated. Thank you for your examples and generosity in sharing tools, strategies, and so forth.”
- “Excellent topic and speaker, please invite her back once more.”
- “I preferred the information and strategies offered to help children observe and develop their social abilities at home in a protected space.”
Video Replay + Slide Access
Enter your e mail cope with beneath to look at the video replay and obtain the slide presentation, plus get strategies from ADDitude by way of e-mail.